Amelia Lucile Morris

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Houston Marion Morris

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Joys of June and July

I would love to share all the pictures I have of the fun things we did in June, but they have all been erased. I accidentally deleted all the picture on my camera, but I only had a few pictures on the camera so I was not too upset. I did erase the pictures of Amelia's first Ole Miss baseball game at Trustmark Park! She had a great time until the 9th inning. Then she was ready to hit the sack. I also had pictures from the 4th of July. We spent the day in Meridian with Glen's family playing the annual bingo game. When we got back we stopped by Carol Ann's house for fireworks. This is one picture I am so happy I didn't erase. Amelia LOVES her cowboy boots. She dressed herself in this outfit and posed for the camera.

No comments: