Amelia Lucile Morris

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Houston Marion Morris

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010





We had a great time on Halloween this year. We went trick o treating with the cousins and Amelia and Houston made super cute pirates. When I was getting them ready I put a mustache and beard on Houston and Amelia demanded that she also have a mustache:) She also drew her own face on her pumpkin that I cut out for her. At the end of the night I was putting Houston to bed and noticed I had not heard a peep out of Amelia since we got home. I found her rustling under her bed. She had gotten a flash light and her candy bag and had it all spread out under her bed. What a little sneak!

1 comment:

Ballentine said...

OMG, Amelia's pirate costume is AMAZING, I may steal that idea for Lorelai next year, I love it!!